Austin’s Holiday Mountain is a dynamic psych-dub pop trio that brings together genres of world music, dance and pop to create a bright, rhythmic sound. Their vibrant self-expression makes for a lively performance—a celebration of individuality, glitter, sweat and movement.
Songwriter, vocalist and keyboardist Laura Patiño formed the three-member group while attending Berklee College of Music in Boston. The band is named after two sources of infinite inspiration for Patiño—Billie Holiday and the Rocky Mountains.
Check ’em out at SXSW:
- 3/7 – Do512 Epic Interactive @ Empire Control Room and Garage (8:00 p.m.)
- 3/11 – Lit Lounge Upstairs (8:00 p.m.)
- 3/11 – Official SXSW Showcase @ the North Door (10:00 p.m.)
- 3/12 – Local Gold Unofficial SX 2014 @ Spider House Café & Ballroom (2:00 p.m.)
- 3/15 – Dirty Dog Bar (9:00 p.m.)